Guilin is the starting point for a trip down the Li River to Yangshuo, a journey on which you will see some absolutely spectacular scenery-this is where you will see the Karsts Mountains that are so often pictured in images of China.
Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Yangshuo
- Price: 1 Person:$160 2-5 Persons:$130 Single Room:$100
- Destination: guangxi,guilin
- Duration: 3 Days
- Tour Type: Private Tour
Morning fly to Guilin, meet arrival, visit Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave. Overnight Sheraton Hotel (or same class).
Elephant Trunk Hill, also called the elephant hill, lies on the conjunction of the Li River and the peach blossom river. It is the badge of Guilin city. The whole hill looks exactly like a huge elephant stretching its trunk drinking water of the Li River. It is the masterpiece of karsts landscape, composed of pure limestone deposited on seabed 360million years ago.
The Fubo Hill is well known as the "Wonderland on Wave" with its exquisite peak rising high and its foot half in water and half on land. The east of the cave curbs the river stream, causing the formation of a deep pool, so the hill is named Fubo Hill (Wave-Curbing Hill).
Reed Flute Cave is a famous scenic spot, located at the northwest of Guilin City, 5 kilometers away from the centre of the city, mainly offering a magic fairyland of stalactites, stalagmites, stone columns, curtains and flowers in fantastic shapes and colors while appreciating landscape and rural scenery.
Li River Cruise to Yangshuo. Overnight Green Lotus Hotel.
Yangshuo is an incredibly beautiful place. The landscape is dotted with karsts (eroded limestone) peaks and the Li River winds its way past, heading south to join the Pearl River before the South China Sea.
City Tour at Yangshuo. Return to Guilin, evening fly to Beijing.
- 1.Excellent accommodations
- 2.Meals specified in the itinerary
- 3.Private air-conditioned transportation
- 4.Excellent English-speaking local guides
- 5.Flights & Transfers in China
- 6.Airport taxes and fuel fees
- 7.Initial entrance fees to the above scenic spots
- 8.Service charge & government taxes
- 9.Tour Insurance
- 10.Luggage transfers between airports and hotels
- 1.International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- 2.China entry visa fees
- 3.Excess baggage charges
- 4.Personal expenses
- 5.Single room supplement
- 6.Meals not specified in the itinerary
- 7.Tips for guides and drivers
CW offer Mobile Concierge service package, in order to help you enjoy your trip with no barrier on language,geography...You can query us any question and ask for any advice,all the way through the journey from registration to the end.