We give you the must-see Shanghai highlights, Chinas most prosperous metropolis. Shanghai offers many spectacular views and different perspectives, ancient and modern, Eastern and Western, and high-speed and slow-paced.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, Jade Buddha Temple, Hengshan Road, Tian Zi Fang, the Bund, Nanjing Road
- Price: 1 Person:$680 2-5 Persons:$570 6-9 Persons:$480
- Destination: shanghai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Tour Type: Private Tour
Fly to Shanghai, meet arrival, and then visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yu Garden, and Shanghai Museum.
Discover the featured culture of Shanghai. Visit the Jade Buddha Temple, Hengshan Road and Tian Zi Fang.
Jade Buddha Temple, an old temple, was built to keep two jade Buddha statues which had been brought from Burma by a monk named Huigen. The temple was destroyed during the revolution that overthrew the Qing Dynasty. Fortunately the Jade Buddha statues were saved and a new temple was built on the present site in 1928.
Hengshan Road is the heart of French Concession, many old European buildings still standing along Hengshan. Many various food styles can be found in the restaurants located up and down Hengshan Road.
Tianzifang, which is full of cafes, restaurants, galleries, fashion shops. It is more Shanghainese compare with the Xintiandi. And it has become top ten of the most influential gathering area of creative industry in Shanghai.
Visitthe Bund and Nanjing Road. In the afternoon, fly back to Beijing.
- 1.Excellent accommodations
- 2.Meals specified in the itinerary
- 3.Private air-conditioned transportation
- 4.Excellent English-speaking local guides
- 5.Flights & Transfers in China
- 6.Airport taxes and fuel fees
- 7.Initial entrance fees to the above scenic spots
- 8.Service charge & government taxes
- 9.Tour Insurance
- 10.Luggage transfers between airports and hotels
- 1.International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- 2.China entry visa fees
- 3.Excess baggage charges
- 4.Personal expenses
- 5.Single room supplement
- 6.Meals not specified in the itinerary
- 7.Tips for guides and drivers
CW offer Mobile Concierge service package, in order to help you enjoy your trip with no barrier on language,geography...You can query us any question and ask for any advice,all the way through the journey from registration to the end.